Friday, June 7, 2013

Project Evita Notes

One of my absolute favorite assignments this year was the podcast assignment, where I made a podcast on the topic of my choice in the style of my choice. I decided to do a persuasive essay style podcast on Eva Peron. Throughout the podcast, I delivered information punctuated by points in my argument that it's wrong to call her a slut because of earlier aspects of her life. I won't get into it really, but it combined my love of history, burgeoning feminist bone, and style of speaking/writing with learning how to record myself, be to the point, and still remain interesting. While I must admit I failed on that last aspect, it was still an immense learning opportunity, and a a great stepping stone into the next few projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment